Friday, August 26, 2005

I Need Your Thea Expertise...

I am planning on getting two tattoo's next month for my birthday. One is The Gyna skull & bones & I also need to get another one so I have an odd number of tattoos. If you really need to know why I need an odd number, well, I want 9 tattoos. 9 is my favorite number. I was born in the 29th day of the 9th month in an odd year. Even numbers freak me out. When I have an even number of tattoos, bad luck follows me, so I need to get two more to reach my numeric goal of 9. I want to be done with them by my 30th. See, I told you I was weird. So I am getting The Gyna logo on my right forearm in black or maybe pink. I need another to go on my left forearm. I need my tattoos to be symmetrically place on my body... I know, I am super weird... So here are my three contenders so far... Please be honest & tell me what you think. Whether you think they are retarded or neat-o....

4 comments:

monkeygirl said...

seriously the spam blog comments MUST STOP! Okay well I like the mermaid, but she kinds reminds me of your other lady what with the nipples and all, and if I had to pick between the kittie I'd go shag. Also can we submit suggestions as well? Just needing excuses to look at stuff on the web. See ya!

Count Mockula said...

I'd go mermaid, just because I know how much you love them, but I'd probably find a different mermaid image. I don't know, the kitties are cool, but they're pretty of-the-moment. I'm afraid in five years it'd be like having a "Y2K bug" tattoo.

Count Mockula said...

Hee hee. Okay, I know it doesn't do any good, but I left this comment on "alternative depression treatment" person's blog.

"FYI, I think you're a filthy disgusting whore for using a spambot to inundate others' blog comment pages with ads for your site. "Daily blogging hellos" my fat ass. You're a spammer, you have nothing to offer the world, and you should go get a real fucking job.

And by the way, everything you're offering is quackery and snake oil."

gynagirl said...

Mockula, have I told you lately how much I love you?!!! You Rule!!