Wednesday, August 31, 2005

You want me to put that where?!?!?!


Ah, the smell of pig & cow poo in the air & lots of fried food on a stick. I went to the State Fair last night with my bro & Beastos. Had lots of fun. Weather was nice & not too many people. I ate a nice big jumbo corndog & had a pineapple shake. Delicious! The state fair is the only time I will have a corndog. No corncob on a stick, though. I was sad because I was full from the jumbo dog & didn't want to eat anymore, so no eggroll on a stick. They had these HUGE bricks of french-fries. Like they filled the fry basket full of french-fries & then just slipped them out squirted nacho cheese on it. Had to pass on that. They did have a mechanical bull there. I know, you saying, "Gynagirl, did you ride it"? No sadly I didn't. I know that it is one of my goals to ride one before I die, but the situation wasn't right. I wasn't drunk or with my girls. Plus I had to pee. I won't pee at the fair. I have no problem pooing in famous places, but I can't pee at the state fair. That's just nasty. Girl has to have standards.

No comments: