Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sad Clown Day

You know, this morning I woke up in an awesome mood. The birds were singing, the cats didn't bother me so I slept like a log, the weather was gorgeous outside soI felt so good & happy I decided to put on makeup & wore a skirt to work today. Then my first phone call hits & it's some snatch of an old bag who continues to yell at me. It was 8:10 am. Even after that bad phone call, I was still chipper. Then the next phone call I get, BAM! another snatch. Then the rest of the day goes downhill & I am writing this and it's only noon... Now my nephew is sick again & we have to cancel his birthday party (BTW he's okay, just a little sicky-poo) & now I have a headache the size of Texas. It won't go away. Oh well, I'll quit complaining & get to work...argggghhhh....

1 comment:

monkeygirl said...

NO SCARY CLOWNS ALLOWED EVER! Being the blog whore I am you should know I am TERRIFIED of clowns, and your blog scared me! I am sorry you are having a sad day though, let's go take some old snatches out later!