Tuesday, August 16, 2005

On a completely different note....


On a completely different note, one of our neighbors has gotten a rooster. It crows in the morning, and has kind of a strange crow -- which explains why I woke up from a dream that a retard was singing Danzig's "Mother."

That has to be the funniest quote I've heard in a long time... Thanks Mockula! So I started the morning going to an allergist who proceeded to prick me with 60 needles & insert things that would make my skin burn & itch. It hurt like hell & now I am all itchy & my back looks like "A Man Called Horse". But now I know that I am allergic to molds & dust mites. I have to go back in next week so they can insert bubbles of itchy stuff under my skin using hypodermic needles so they can see what other kinds of stuff I am allergic to. On the bright side, I will be getting allergy shots from now on. I had about 45 mins before I had to go to my next appointment, so I filled my car with gas & washed her purdy shinny. It cost me $27 to fill my little compact car. It used to cost me $10... Like I don't want to go into the math thing, but that is like almost 200% rise in 10 years... Or something like that. Then I went to my next appointment for my um, ahem (see above). Let me tell anyone who is thinking about going into Gynocology that will you PLEASE warm up the speculum. Seriously. It was ice cold. One thing I don't want my vagina to be is ice cold... Boys, that is the thingy they open you up with to take a look at yer hooha.... I won't go into the results ("into" haha that's funny because I'm talking about my vagina) but lets say things aren't worse than they were before so that is a good thing. The doctor used "low grade" a lot during the exam which made me feel like I was filling my car with gas again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the first ten years of my existence I had to get allergy shots. We can be needle buddies! Oh wait, that has a whole different connotation when you grow up...

Those torture sessions where they poke you with every kind of allergen they can think of and see what causes you to get itchy, pass out, or die are absolutely miserable.