Monday, August 29, 2005

Wait! Is that a baby at the end of the bar???

The show on Friday was a big success. We all had lots of fun. Here are some of the highlights according to me...

1. There was a kid in the bar the whole night. He had to have been no more than three years old. How fucking trashy is that? I love it!

2. One band had a dancer named Daniel. I dubbed him Richard Simmons Pirate. He had on blue short shorts & rainbow suspenders & did really good gay dancing. He danced for us also which I was absolutely ecstatic over. I told my pals that I want one too. It was like when I was a kid & saw Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory & I told my parents I wanted a Oopha Loompa. I think they are coming up to play at my birthday show! Oh, Daniel, my gay dancing loverboy....

3. Only 2 people got my costume. We all were pirates, but I had the word "BUTT" inked on a t-shirt... Butt-Pirate... Get it? Well, not a lot of people did. Maybe because I am a girl & not a gay man... Oh well, I thought it was funny & the 2 other people did too...

4. I learned how to burp "Arrgghhh". Thanks to the PBR, which unfortunately was $3 a pint. What the hell is that about?

All in all a great show with a great line up. If you want more details to the show check out our myspace account under bloggs.

3 comments:

gynagirl said...

Oh honey, he's not my type, really. I love manly men. I just think little dancing gay men are adorible...

Count Mockula said...

Like puppies -- you don't want to do them, but you want to hold them and pet them and ruffle their hair and enjoy their boundless enthusiasm for shoes.

monkeygirl said...

Daniel is undoubtedly HOT. Most of which can be attributed to his totally un-self-conscious dancing. Furthermore, the whole female gay man thing is as old as the ages, its all the great stuff of having a girlfriend, with something nice to look at too!