Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I forgot!!

Some little things that made me happy recently that I forgot to write about....

1. I got to feel a saline breast. On a woman. Feels like a water balloon. As I was squeezing her booby, I was squeezing mine & comparing. Then she grabbed mine & her's at the same time to compare also. I can cross that off my list of things to do before I die.

2. As many of you know, I ride public transit to work everyday instead of shelling out $120 to park at work every month. Public transit always has a special little something for me. Well, as I was waiting for my bus last week, there was a white guy who was retardedly special waiting also, but he was also talking mad shit & loudly like a gansta. That guy ruled.

3. On the bus there was a person that was sitting down but leaning forward with their heads on their arms on the seat in front of them. I am not sure if it was a man or woman because it had boobs, but also had a mullet. He/She was listening to some butt rock on a walkman & every once in a while would sit up & air drum for 20 seconds then put his/her head back down until the next drum solo. Precious....

3 comments:

gynagirl said...

Dude, you know that if some guy had a fake set of balls, you'd be feeling them too. Which I was just telling my brother will be the new "IT" thing. Just watch, in 10 years, men will be getting testicle implants. Men will be walking around with gigantic nuts...

monkeygirl said...

I know it may seem weird but I have actually felt both a fake boobie, and a fake nut. Oddly, Ricky was in a band with a guy who had had testicular cancer and had an implant, we all expressed curiousity over what a fake nut would feel like. I can tell you it feels much like a regular nut, squishy, and almost like a little ball of water within the sack.
I was disappointed by my fake boobie experience, too hard, or perhaps I am spoiled since I have such a spectacular rack!

gynagirl said...

Monkeygirl, I heart you! Man, now I need to add another thing to my list of things to do before I die... 101. Feel a fake nut....
And yes, you do have a spectacular rack, if I do say so myself....