Thursday, September 01, 2005

Let The Countdown Commence...28...

When I woke up this morning, I heard the Darth Vader theme running through my head. "Why?" you may ask, well there are 28 days until I turn 30 & I'm starting to freak out. I was okay with it until today. I don't know why I am freaking out. I know there isn't a real reason why I should, it's another day. My head won't explode. It's not my expiration date or anything, but I still am freaking. I feel like I should be out in the forest naked living off the earth for the next 28 days to prove that I've learned something & I deserve to live another 30 more years. Instead, I think I will take up drinking when I can so that the next 28 days will be more of a blur or dream....

PS. The Mermaid is winning so far. If anyone has any other suggestions please email them to me ASAP or post them in my comments. I only have about 2 weeks before I get them...

1 comment:

gynagirl said...

Thanks, but I live in Cali so I have two of the three covered. As for the 3rd, I gotta wait until I get to Europe then I can strive to be the American slut I've always wanted to be ;)