Monday, September 12, 2005

17...Kitten balls & a dead squirrel


Papi Pequeno is doing fine without his balls. I wish I had a digital camera so I could take before & after pictures because his nards were HUGE. On another note, one of my co-workers was telling me about a funny smell in her car that she can't find the source. That reminded me of my squirrel in the engine story. Now most people who know me know that I absolutely love squirrels. They are my favorite animals. I know they are just tree rats with tails, but I think rats are cute & anything with a bushy tails are adorable. When I lived on C & 25th there was a fire in an apartment building right across the street from our apartment one night. Big fire & lots of fire trucks. They put it out & no one was hurt, or at least I thought. The next couple of days I started to smell something funky in my car. Well the city dump was not far from my apt & sometimes in the summer our neighborhood would smell like the dump if the wind was blowing in our direction. I went out & got some car air fresheners & didn't anything of it until the stench started to get worse. Drummergirl & I were doing something, coffee, shopping, robbing & pillaging, & we were driving around in my car & she noticed the smell too. She recommended that we pop the hood to make sure nothing was in there. When we got to her house, we popped it & found the above picture. Drummergirl screamed & dropped the hood & I started giggling. We ran & got Mockula & told her to get her digital camera. She came out & took the picture with her eyes closed. Then came the dreaded question, who's going to pull it out. Well since it was my car, I was the obvious contender, but being a girl & feeling bad about killing a squirrel, I couldn't do it. So I drove home freaked out that the squirrel would heat up & explode. My then boyfriend was out of town & my brother wasn't answering the phone. I guess I would have to do it. But when I got home, Kiki's then boyfriend was there & said he would do it. Being the hardcore punkrocker he was, he grabbed it without gloves & ran around telling us to look at it's balls. Poor little guy was crispy. We said a few words & threw it in the garbage....

No comments: