Friday, September 23, 2005

Slayer Rules!!!

When I woke up this morning, the Darth Vader music was back. Probably because I have 1 week until I turn 30... 7 Days... Ack... Enough of that crap... Last night Drummergirl & I went & got our somewhat matching tattoos of our band logo. Her tat is on her back & mine is on my other forearm. Very cute, both of them. DG did so well & she didn't cry. I think hers is more hardcore because they were playing Slayer while she was getting her's done, so that automatically makes her more hardcore. The artist would pause while inking her to stop & air guitar. He ruled. Mine was less exciting though the air guitaring & air drumming continued with the punk band we were listening to while I was getting inked. After DG wanted to go out & kick someone's ass. No one in particular, just anyone. I love my new tat. It is sooo cute. All my other tats are no where near cutesy so I love this one. I almost feel like a pirate which in my book is a big plus. Basically it's what is on the drum in the picture....

4 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Oh, I can't wait to see! Sorry I chickened out . . .

gynagirl said...

Thanks! I accepted you! I also got your email & I'll send a cd as soon as I get some more inserts. Probably next week sometime. Just let us know what you think of us.

It's okay, Mockula. The rock is in your heart & soul... Tattoos are not needed, they are like frosting to our rock goddessness...

BadGod said...

I want to get a tattoo, but I can't make up my mind of what to get.

Anonymous said...

Ha, you said "get some more inserts", LOL.