Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This is the end...

When I woke up this morning, The Doors "This is the end" was running through my head. It still is... After today I will be off until Monday, so you all who aren't here in town will have to wait to see if I live or get alcohol & THC poisoning this weekend. I know I suck, but I don't have a computer at home. Never really needed one there. I do all this stuff on County time. Your taxes hard at work... I know that I am being a little bitch about this, but this is the first age that I actually feel old. I know it's not "old", but when someone asks me how old I am & I say "30", they will ultimately say "you don't look that old?", which happened this weekend. So I will get outta my early life crisis the only way I know how...TO PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!! Hopefully I can fulfill my dream of playing on stage & vomiting at the same time, but not missing a note... We'll see.... Tonight Inca is taking me to the NIN/QOTSA concert which will probably make me explode with pleasure. Great, I'll be drunk, high & horny with no one to help... Crap I hate being single sometimes... Tomorrow, Kiki has made an appointment with a psychic for me, then go home to get high, then dinner with the grandparents at 4, go home to drink & get more high & then the show. That should be FUN!!! Daniel is even going to show up & make it all better. I love that little gay guy..... Oh well, when you hear from me next, I will be even older & more bitter.... But at least I am hoping for some really good pictures to be taken in my stupor...

7 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Well, I'm lucky in that I get more of you than just your online self. I know how you feel, being that I'm approaching the "big three-oh" myself, and that my goals included having lived abroad and having about a 7-year old by now and maybe a published book or two. But we're going to be fine, we'll survive, we have good friends, and good plans and a good life. Embrace your "return to Saturn," yo.

monkeygirl said...

I have my camera in the ready position, show me what you got baby!

gynagirl said...

Thanks Mockula. I know I am being totally retarded, but this is my blog & I can vent if I want & than you for understanding. It's the anticipation I hate & tomorrow I will be fine, it's just today, the day before that is killing me. Monkeygirl, I am hoping for a picture of me that looks like the cover of the Hole album "Live through this". I am going to wear a tiara just for that reason...

monkeygirl said...

coolio....
Did you pratice wearing heels too???

gynagirl said...

No. I smashed my big toe & the nail fell off. I wish I had a camera because it looks gnarly... It is probably for the best as I probably would have fallen & twisted my ankle.

Murph said...

I'd like to say that I know how you feel and a bunch of other gay shit, but I don't plan on living until I'm 30, so there you go. I just hope I die of something cool and not from high cholesterol.

David Tellez said...

And here I am, freaking about turning two-oh. Twenty. Yeah. LOL...If you wanna slap me, go ahead.