Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"Scrot" is my all time favorite...

I'm bored. Delinquency notices have hit so I am stuck on the phones listening to pissed off & crying people who are giving me every excuse in the book, so while I am supposed to listen & care, I am going to list words that I think are funny. Please feel free to add any you see fit...

Taint
Scrot
Pull
Butt
Box
Stick
Unit
Staff
Beaver
Walrus
Poop
Kaka
Dookie
Dook
Sharts
Fart
Blumpkin
Vulva
Vagina
Anal
Poop-log
Sphincter

I will add more as I see fit...

9 comments:

gynagirl said...

Well, I think that picture was taken about 2 years ago? Now my hair is down to the middle of my back. Nothing you can really do with curly hair except grow it & cut it. I put it up because I'm smoking in it. Ah my good old friend. I will not take these final days for granted... sniff sniff...

gynagirl said...

I love to call mine a "who-ha".. I got my ex calling it that & he used to tease my cat who would sometimes be locked in my room when we were banging. She is a very jealous cat & hated him, so she would give him dirty looks the whole time & he would tell her "Look Billie! I'm sticking my peepee in your mommies who-ha." Then I would jump up & throw her out of the room... I don't condone animals watching me hot hot bang bang. Kinda creepy..

Count Mockula said...

Dookie is FUNNY. I love it. I always think "rod" is funny. Pretzel rod. Hah.

gynagirl said...

How could I forget "rod"... I love that word too!

gynagirl said...

TEABAG!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about pork sword? Damn, that's 2 words,

SD27 said...

Anus always made me laugh. In fact I'm laughing right now. I liked calling people that when I was a kid because I wasn't actually cursing.

gynagirl said...

"Pork Sword"..."Yam Bag"... Teehee. I can't wait to use these in a conversation... Oh yeah, "Steak Drapes"...

Anonymous said...

There are far too many words that make me laugh, but let's go back to "rod"...I always spell "rod" "roddddddddd" because "rod" should be extra long..

xoxoxox
evil betty