Saturday, September 17, 2005

Because Sad Clown is How I feel on the Inside...

Another sad clown day. Don't worry Monkeygirl, no pictures of scary crying clowns. Maybe it's because I had to be up & 5 and at work by 6 & it's Saturday. I am sure listening to NIN hasn't helped either. Won't go into details, but just feeling blue & alone. The usual. Maybe I can talk Kiki into a couple of bottles of wine tonight & we can sit around listening to PJ Harvey, NIN & Liz Phar & bitch about men & how much they suck & how much we miss them...

6 comments:

gynagirl said...

Yeah, I don't think my pink bunny will be up to the task at hand tonight...

Count Mockula said...

I'm sorry babe. I know how it goes, even though I might not be feeling it now -- you know I've been there. I hope you have a better day, and maybe you should consider a healthy lunch of peanuts, corn, red peppers and gummi bears. I think it would come out like confetti.

I have to go see a show at Luna's tonight because an old friend's dad, whose son I've dated, asked me out on a date. Really.

gynagirl said...

Wait, the dad asked you out?!?! Um, icky... I am doing better. I've moved on to listening to Queens of the Stoneage & now I am considering what Josh Hommes & mine baby would look like... g

Anonymous said...

Your baby w/ Josh Homme would have red hair, great calves and an eternal cigarette dangling from its mouth.

Anonymous said...

Not to burst your baby bubble, but the world is indeed about to find out what Josh Homme's offspring will look like. He and Brody Dalle just announced that they're having a kid ... check the news at MTV.com for the scoop.

gynagirl said...

I am not opposed to having his secrect love bastard... I knew already. Unfortunately I read an online fan site for QOTSA every once in a while... I know, I am a complete dork, but I love them & I am waiting for news of a DVD to come out... It's coming out in December...