Wednesday, September 14, 2005

15....Daniel & I...


Went to the doctors yesterday & I get to go in for surgery on Oct 10th. Not only is my right sinus so fucked up that it is actually swelling out pushing into my skull, I also have a deviated septum. YEAH!! Well at least in a month I will be able to breathe. The only thing is that I will be out of work for a week & have to sleep like the Elephant Man for about a week. For those of you that have never seen the movie, I have to sleep sitting up. Plus I can't bend over, blow my nose, go swimming & eat spicy foods for a while. On the plus side I get to see what I would look like if I ever got into a fight. I hope to go out into public with various men in my life, ie: friends, brother etc, while it looks like I've been beaten just to make people think they are wife beaters & beating me. Tonight Monkeygirl, Kiki & I are traveling to evil Davis for the Interpol show. I can't wait. They put on a great show. I saw them a couple of years ago at The Fillmore. Plus hanging out with Kiki & Monkeygirl is always fun. Let's see how many Emo-boys we can make cry.... The above picture is from our show with the infamous Daniel... How I love little dancing gay men who'll let you touch their balls for $2...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of things deforming skulls, when I was about 18 my dentist told me that the root from one of my incisors was freaky long and was growing up into my skull, and he feared that it would eventually close off my nostril. He showed me an x-ray and, sure enough, I had a freaky long tooth root. Strangely, he never mentioned it again, and the three or four dentists I've seen since (who took x-rays) have never brought it up. I can still breathe, though, so maybe the root calmed down...

gynagirl said...

I bet if they ever pulled it out, you would loose all your super powers....Toothy Freak... ;)