Friday, September 16, 2005

13....Being a Uber-Bitch & Gummy Bears...

I woke up pissy. The cats were going at it at 5:00 this morning & woke me up. Then I got on the bus & some chick asked me for money & gave me the same sob story she gave me 2 weeks ago. I called her on it, "Didn't you ask me for money two weeks ago for the same reason? And no I am not going to give you any money". I guess I scared her because I sounded like a uber-bitch & she apologized profusely & changed seats. I expect to be asked for money on the streets. That's just how it is and I know it accept it, but when you ask me for money when I am eating in a restaurant or trying to commute to work I will be a super bitch about it. First of all I work damn hard for what I have & I will be damned if I will give even a penny up to someone who doesn't work. Call me a heartless bitch, but it's my money & if I'd rather wipe my ass with a dollar bill than give it to someone who asks me for money, that's my fuckin' prerogative. Seriously, I get asked for money in this city on a daily basis. When I was in New York fuckin' City, I didn't get asked once. Never. Yesterday when I was at work, I was talking to this guy who didn't want to pay his taxes because he is a recovering drug addict and had a note from his psychiatrist. I told him "No". First of all, I am a fuckin' tax collector. I'm evil, the bible says it. Jesus does not love me. Second everyone knows that there are two things certain in life; death & taxes. Third there is nothing I can do. It's the law & you gotta pay up. Fourth, that's one of the lamest excuses I've heard & I hear a lot of them. Fifth, I don't care if you cry or tell me that I am the most horrible person in the world, this is what I am paid to do. I don't give a fuck. I am a heartless bitch when it comes to my job & that is why I am so good at what I do. Anyways, this guy hangs up on me & calls back & gets my co-worker & asks her if "she's the mean lady". That made me laugh. I've made countless people cry. Not just women, but men also. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Great, now I sound like my dad... On a completely different note, I wonder how many gummy bears I would have to eat before my dook looks like fruit cake? Or if I eat them whole, will they come out whole? Maybe a little experiment will make me feel better....

3 comments:

monkeygirl said...

I love gummy bears, and once when I was young I ate an entire bag, not a little bag either, but one of the 1 lb. bags, and there were little bits of bear in my poo.

Murph said...

Don't worry, I'm sure that I'm even more of an asshole than you when people ask me for money. Here's a couple of my regular responses: "I'm sorry, but I don't give away money to worthless pieces of shit";"Why don't you just kill yourself, then you wouldn't need my nickels"; and "If you really needed the money, you'd just stab me".

gynagirl said...

I love the little delicious confections. I tried, but I can't not bite into them. I discovered that is the fun of gummy bears. I love the squishy squishy biting. Strangely enough the most odd thing I've ever done sexually involved gummy bears... Ahh, good times...

The best come backs I've heard from people who are asked for money are...

1. An old pal of mine would tell people "I don't see you."
2. My dad would say "Get out of my fucking face."