Monday, September 19, 2005

Daddy Issues, Vomit & Titty Bitting

I was still feeling slightly blue when I got home on Saturday. I had to go to my Goddaughters/cousins birthday party so I sucked it up & went with my mom, grandma & nephew. Well my grandma said she had a surprise for me. It turned out to be a photo album with lots of pictures in it. Pictures of me as a baby, as a kid & lots of pictures of the family n such. Very nice, except there were a lot of pictures of me & my dad. That made me feel like shit since I haven't heard from him in over a month. I know my dad is a complete asshole, but he's still my dad & I miss him. Then I turn the pages & there's douchebag & me. Oh great, more men that have abandoned me or broke my heart. I know I have daddy issues, who doesn't. Then comes more abuse from males in my life. When the nephew & I get home from the party, I was changing him into his PJs & I guess he had a little bit too much fun because he vomited all over me. Nice. I think he felt better after because he was laughing. Yesterday I was watching the beastos once more & we were playing. We have a little game where I lay on the floor & he beats me up. I know I am 5-9 & he is like 2 ft tall, but he's a cutie & the only male in the world I'll let hit me.. Well, we were playing & he gets really excited & bites my boobie. Holy shit, that hurt soooo bad. I almost cried. Even though he has only 6 teeth, he held on & shook like a dog. Now my girls are EXTREMELY sensitive. I can tell you which way the wind is blowing or when there is a temperature change. Beastos thought it was the funniest thing in the world & went back for a second bite. I held him back & cried a little on the inside. Now my gal has a bruise in the shape of mini teeth. That about sums up my weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bite on this, Gynagirl: Go to the pics on my MySpace page. There's a doozy of a photo on there, holmes.

BadGod said...

I had a Chinese hooker bite my toe once.

Not really the same thing, huh?