Tuesday, September 06, 2005

23....

The show on Friday was a success. We were able to get over $60 for our share of the door to donate to the hurricane victims. The Gynas care... Daniel showed up & showed everyone his twig & berries. I think that freaked everyone out. I thought it was hilarious especially because my mom was there. Got a bit boozy & I think I scared a friend of Drummer Girls boyfriend. I was blabbing on about how your vagina falls out when you get old. You know, the normal for me when I get boozy. Speaking of vagina's; the captain is in town this week & I need to ask the ladies something, do you ever put in a tampon kinda sideways? This morning I was in a rush to get to work & I put the damn thing in. I did notice that it was put in wrong, but I hoped it would correct itself. It didn't so I run into work late walking funny. This sucks about as much as when your pad gets flipped on the edge & grabs your pubes & yanks them out every time you move a millimeter... Ah the joys of being a girl.

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

I HATE that pad thing and the devil adhesive. Yeah, I actually just asked my mom the other day whether it ever feels like there are "two paths a tampon can take."

gynagirl said...

The funny thing is that I can't even blame the applicator, because I use OB...