Thursday, September 15, 2005

14.... Donkey Punching to Interpol....

I had a great time last night even though the concert sucked ass. Now I absolutely adore Interpol & they played great, it was the lame ass crowed that sucked big dirty cock. Freeborn Hall was only half filled at the most. Filled with Emo-Boys & their girlfriends. The crowd had no energy & the poor guys from Interpol just went through the motions of the show. Very sad stuff. Now when I get bored, I do things to keep myself amused or else I'd probably hurt people. So at first Kiki, Monkeygirl, Mensa & I were playing "Pick out your Emo boyfriend", which was a smashing success. But it was almost like shooting fish in a sad sad hair gelled barrel. I spit my gum out on the floor & for an hour, Monkeygirl & I were watching to see who would step in it. 2 people walked on it, but it didn't stick. Monkeygirl & I were trying to dance like 2 of the girls around us who if had a map tattooed on their body couldn't find the beat. I have to give them props for feeling the music, because I wasn't. Then I made the comment that the lead singer from Interpol sounded like Rob Schneider from B-52's which in turn caused Mensa to sing along with the rest of the Interpol songs but like Rob Schneider & singing "Rock Lobster". Next time you are listening to Interpol, try it, it works. On the car ride home, Kiki, Monkeygirl & I were singing Interpol songs, but changing the lyrics to "Donkey Punching, Jelly Doughnuts" & I think you get my drift. Once again it works. Try it. I did find out another sex term, "Walrus", which is funny & makes sense when you think about it. So to sum up the experience now before I ramble on because I am tired & it is early & I am supposed to be working; listening to Interpol usually makes me want to hump, but the feeling wasn't there last night due to the lack of energy the crowd had. Once again, I HATE DAVIS!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm gonna pull you in close, gonna pull you in tight, gonna play with Rock Lobster that you came here with 2 night."

gynagirl said...

Man, that used to be my favorite Interpol song, now all I can think about is Rob Schneider & a lobster. I guess it's okay because that shit is hella funny!

Count Mockula said...

Okay, I'm afraid that I have to insert here that Rob Schneider is Deuce Bigalow, whereas Fred Schneider is the B52s singer. Just a clarification. 'Cause of course at first I was thinking of Deuce singing Rock Lobster.

gynagirl said...

I thought I was wrong, but didn't care enough to actually look it up. Opps...