Monday, September 19, 2005

Mensa & Lil' Lazy Eye representin' the west side, ese...


Thanks to Mensa for this delicious picture of us at the Chola/Vato party a couple of months ago... Notice the slanted eyes, as you can tell, I was under the influence. Gawd, how white am I? Really, I am Mexican & Greek. Thanks Mensa for making me laugh & the comment about little Thea Homme.. You know the kid would come out of the womb with a cigarette in it's mouth. On a sad note, I have to say good by to my cigarettes for awhile. I am actually sad about it. I LOVE to smoke, as most of you know. I smoke like a good Greek girl should, but when I have my surgery done I have to say goodbye to my little cancerous friends. I know most of you are saying "HURRAY!", but I really love to smoke, so I am very sad....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hearby christen you:

La Lazy Eye

Anonymous said...

La Lazy Eye sobered up real quick when I tried to give her a hickie in the parking lot. dahaha! =)

gynagirl said...

Well, I didn't have a cold spoon to get rid of it.

Anonymous said...

I got carried away after all that 8th grade hump dancing ... I'm sorry. Can we do it again?

gynagirl said...

You know I am always down for some Freakin'! I'll bring the DOC & you bring the Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam...

gynagirl said...

No, I didn't get laid... I can't even remember when the last time was, sigh... It sucks, but I am sticking by my De-cocks diet... Going to wait until I am in Europe before I whore around...