Monday, August 08, 2005

Everyone Sexy Dance!!!

If I ever had to write a dissertation, it would be on "Sexy Dancin'". SD is the dancing that goes on when a woman/man has had wayyyy too much to drink & start to shake their groove thang for the sole purpose of getting some. It's basically "Whooo!!! I'm drunk & hot & oh so sexy... Look at me & want me!" gyrating. There is an art to it. It's beautiful. It's like watching drunk birds doing a mating dance but with high heels, smeared makeup & boobies popping out. I think I am going to write a "Sexy Dancin'" song now. Hopefully it'll make people want to sexy dance...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather read posts like this instead of more tales about your ass ;)

Did you do the sexy dance at Violent Femmes? How was the show?

gynagirl said...

I didn't go. I think Monkeygirl went. I will ALWAYS talk about my ass. I find ass humor hilarious. Just today I looked up google images by keywording "cat toilet" & found hundreds of pictures of cats pooping into toilets. I about pee'd myself. I think butts & what comes out are funny... I hope to write a book about my ass adventures.... :)

monkeygirl said...

I did indeed go to the Violent Femmes, they rocked. I however, did not sexy dance, although I did dance with a guy who bore a striking resembelance to Bill Nye you know the science guy.....

Anonymous said...

monkegirl, I asked you this on myspace, but maybe you can answer here. Did the 'Femmes play "Good Feeling"? That song makes me sad ... kind of like the alt-rock equivalent of "Every Rose Has It's Thorns"

Anonymous said...

Yay! The Sexy Dance song. Definately need to bust out the keyboard for that.

I thought you were going to go to the Violent Femmes?

drummergirl

gynagirl said...

The captain came to town & boy oh boy was he angry....

Count Mockula said...

I went with Monkeygirl and yes, they played "Good Feeling." Incidentally, another song choice of theirs led to this conversation later:
CM: And they played "Black Girls," which I totally love.
MG: Ohh, I know, I love "Black Girls!"
CM: Oh so much more than white girls.

monkeygirl said...

told you mensa that mockula would know better than I, all that sexy dancing affected my memory.