Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Teabaggin' with Netflix!

There are two things I am really diggin right now. The first thing is the "Lipton Cold Brew" tea bags I bought the other day. I drink tons of water when I am at work. I have a huge 32oz cup that I fill & refill at least 3 to 4 times a day. Now & then I get sick of drinking water, so I finally bought the cold brew tea bags. I love iced tea, but I don't really like the store bought kind in a bottle, maybe because I bought a Arizona Ice Tea years ago that had yucky stuff floating around in it. It looked like worms. I realized it BEFORE I drank it, thank gawd. Now I am put off of by canned or bottled ice tea. I brewed it up & whooey! It tasted great! Like sun tea. I give it 2 thumbs wayyyyy up. The second thing I am totally digging right now is "Netflix". I signed up for it last week & I love it! I get my movies within 2 days of shipping because they come from West Sac. So by the time I get my old movies in the mail, 2 days later, I have my new movies waiting for me in the mail at home. I don't have to worry about going across town to drop them off, I just put them in the mail. I sit on the computer & scroll through thousands of movies & just add ones I may want to see on my queue list. Then I can mess with the order of shipping. There are at least 20 movies in my queue right now. I can rent stupid girlie movies staring Jennifer Lopez without being embarrassed. Usually I get self conscience when I am at Blockbusters walking around with some dumb chick flick, but now if I want to waste two hours watching some stupid romance movie, I can without feeling guilty about who's going to see me rent the atrocity!

No comments: