Wednesday, October 26, 2005

But will you love me tomorrow?

Got my hair cut last night with MonkeyGirls hair stylist. Looks cute now because it is blown out, but we'll see how it hangs curly. So far so good. Great haircut. Thanks MonkeyGirl!!! After I got done, I got a message from Kiki telling me that she was going to meet Text Message Guy (from last week) at the bar at 8 & I should join them. I went & had a blast!!! I didn't get home until after 2. We went to one bar & then to another & then back to TMG's house. It was great seeing him again. At first it was a little odd because the last time I saw him we had slept together when we both were seeing other people (I didn't cheat because my ex & I weren't at the relationship point, but that came about 2 weeks after my tryst, but he on the other hand did. I didn't find out about it until after we did it), but after a few drinks, it was rad. He looks good. Tight body & his hair is longer. I found out that he was an Olympic finalist for boxing & was beat out by Oscar De Lahoya. I knew he boxed in the Army, but I had not know that he was in the Olympics. Did I mention that his body is tight? Usually I don't like the muscular body type. I like my men squishy, but man, he is ripped. Anyways, he kept on asking me about our night together. He was like a girl "was I good, did you have fun" it was so funny because I had to assure him that he was fine. I really don't remember much & had to even ask him if I had given him a BJ (I did), but he was so self conscience about it. He told me that he was having problems performing that night because he knew it could've been more than a tryst. That made me feel really good. I think he was sad that I ended up going out with my ex instead of him because he kept asking me how he measured up to PBD (pretty but dumb for you newbies out there). We are going to get together & jam. He plays guitar & is going to teach me how to play a metal solo & I am going to teach him how to write a melody. We had a hardcore discussion about who were the fathers of metal. He swears it's Iron Maiden, but we say it's Black Sabbath. I thought we might come to blows, but to each his own... I also had a big promotion interview this morning. Even highly hungover, I cleaned up really well & gave an outstanding interview. My head hurts & I have had too much coffee...

11 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Okay, do I know TMG? E-mail me and tell me who it is, I'm dying here.

Good luck on your promotion!

gynagirl said...

You do know him. Remember we got a free ad for the band after I slept with him... Anything for the band...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss Short Bus magazine ;)

Anonymous said...

BTW, anyone who claims that Iron Maiden is more of a metal godfather than Black Fuckin' Sabbath is seriously punch drunk.

gynagirl said...

Mensa, good guess! I miss Shortbus also. Great great Zine.

gynagirl said...

BTW Mensa, he says "Hi".

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'd always wanted to write the "Mensa 2 Society" chronicles as a serial for Short Bus. But then it went under - and I didn't want to give anyone a BJ just so I could get published ;)

monkeygirl said...

What is TMG who I think it is? Remember I was a foremother of Short Bus and its predecessor MSW.
Also can't wait to see hair, Jamie is awesome, because she knows the bane of curly hair. EMAIL ME AND TELL ME WHO TMG IS?????????????????

Anonymous said...

OMG, I mean, BTW, there R 2 many frickin' acronyms here. What is MSW, anyway?

Luv,

M2S

monkeygirl said...

M2S MSW came before SB- EIC Durant started it and then SB grew from MSW, I forget what it stood for now. But just FYI.

MG

gynagirl said...

Mensa, I just didn't give a blowjob, I gave it all up. The free ad was a perk, I guess ;)