Monday, October 03, 2005

Sexy Talkin'...

The festivities of my birthday weekend started on Wednesday. I went to the QOTSA & NIN concert. Inca got me the tickets for my birthday...Thanks sweetie!!! After work I went home to get ready. I got all purdy-fied & picked up Inca & her boy. We had to stop at the store for some ciggs & saw Kiki & Mensa, who were also on their way to the show. Found out what section they were going to be at so we could all meet up later. We got to the arena & sat in the parking lot & smoked out. I smuggled two Js in good ole lefty & we were off. We got to enter in the side entrance because we were on the floor. This is the entrance that the bands use to load all their stuff. I missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to tag NIN stuff with Gyna stickers because I am out of them. It would've been so easy, too... We got inside & the floor was about half full for the first band. They were pretty good, but the lead singer looked like Emo-Frodo. Then QOTSA came out. We busted out the Js to partake & moved behind some guy with dreads so that if we got busted, they would think it was him & not us. They rocked my fucking socks off. There was some guy who looked like Bob Sagget air guitaring in front of me. There was some old guy who got mad that I wouldn't pass the green his way. It wasn't mine to pass. He was creepy. He kept looking at this couple in front of us humping on the floor & then he would grind his wife & then look our way to make sure we were watching his sexy dancing. GROSS. Then he went off & air guitared like his life depended on it. QOTSA were wonderful. Frankly, Josh Homme could be taking a dump & whistling and I would be happy. He stops playing because some guy is fighting in the front & he cusses the guy out & tells him that if he wants to fight, to come on stage & take him on. The profanity that came out of that mans mouth. Grrrr. That's sexy talkin' in my book. Fucking hot... After they played, I went to find Kiki & Mensa in the stands. Found them & took a seat. Then NIN started. They were awesome. I was shocked to see that Trent Reznor was especially buff & rocking a leather Chippendales vest. At first I laughed about it, but between you & I, I found it strangely attractive. He was rocking it. I always thought that Trent was cute in the "skinny boy who hates the world way", but now his body is thicker & he looks more manly. Mix that with angst & I while I was chanting "Head like a hole", I was also thinking of a Trent Reznor/Josh Homme love sandwich. There was no shortage of sexy dancing going on around us, especially during "closer". There was a couple in front of us basically humping. I noticed that the guy got more aggressive with the chick as the show went on. I told Kiki that she would probably be getting Donkey Punched later that evening. She was thinking the same thing. That started Kiki & I singing our own versions of NIN songs that involved Donkey Punching. The whole arena was singing along with Trent the whole show which was neat. It was especially cathartic singing at the top of my lungs without feeling like a total geek because everyone there was singing along in the same way. I was reminded by the various songs of the boys who have broken my heart in the past & it was cool to know that everyone else was probably feeling the same way. You can't not think about the people who pushed you to "Pretty Hate Machine" with a fifth of something that left you crying & punching a wall. Good Times... There was this teenage boy behind us that was basically offering Trent Reznor his be-hymen-d through out the whole show. After the show I got separated from Inca & her boy, so I went to the car, only I forgot where I parked. In reality I was too high to make sure I remembered to check out what section I was parked in. I walked around for about 2 cigarettes before I finally found the car. Thank god I wasn't the only fucked up idiot who forgot. There were many people walking with me with the whole "oh shit...where did I park" look on their faces. All in all a great fucking evening & the perfect way to start my birthday weekend...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gynagirl, step up and get donkey punched, you cock smoking emo trick-baby! Turned on yet? =)

gynagirl said...

Other than the "emo" bit, my panties are dropping...

Murph said...

I've seen Bob Sagget air guitar in concert. He even took my request of "Change the World" by Eric Clapton. It was fucking amazing.

gynagirl said...

Bob Saget is amazing... I love him in America's Funniest videos. Such a funny guy. Oh & who can forget his monologue about sucking cock for meth in "Half Baked"... Diverse actor...