Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I know he's psychotic, but he's really hot & a warning about illegal fishing lure fines...

First I just want to warn anyone who fishes with illegal lures. If you are caught & fined, the ticket is close to $800... My co-worker's husband got a ticket a couple weeks ago & just got the actual ticket in the mail. Fishing & Game don't mess around. Her husband said that he should of mouthed off to the F&G officer & got thrown in jail for the night because it would've been cheaper. Did you even know that there are illegal lures out there?

Anyways, to the psychotic story... Yesterday, my brother picked me up from work so I wouldn't have to take the bus. About 2 blocks down from my work we see my brothers baby's mama's good friend "Crazy B-", as I call him. My bro says "hey, there's B", so I say "let's say hi". As we approach we see that B is talking to the curb with crazy muffin eyes. My bro says "it looks like he's having another psychotic episode. Look at his eyes, they are crazy & I have the baby so it might not be safe. If I didn't have the baby with me I would totally stop & see if he needed help". I agreed, so I told my bro that when we got home I would get my car come back look for him & see if he needed help or a ride to his mom's or something. Before I go on, let me tell you a little about B. My brother's baby's mama, "M" has an old friend "B" from when she was young. One of her best friends. My brother told me about him when he & M first started to date. He told me that I had to meet this guy because he is crazy. Not crazy, moon someone on the freeway, crazy, but certifiably loco. "B" believed he was a prophet superhero for a whole year & used to walk around downtown in a cape looking for crime to fight. He is that crazy. M would tell me stories about him & I just knew I had to meet this guy. I love crazy people. Plus he sounded funny. Funny + crazy = fun in my book. I finally got to meet him one night. He had come over when M was pregnant & I was making dinner for her. I opened my door & saw B. My first thought is "Damn, he's really cute". He is. He's hot. That night he was really polite, shy & sweet. Not crazy, so I thought "Maybe they were lying about him". He came by a couple of times after that & I got to know him. Funny funny guy. We would smoke & I would try to get him to tell me about some crazy stuff, so I would conversationally poke the body with a stick. As he got to know me & got more comfortable & high, he would start to tell me little things then stop & check out my reaction. He knows he's crazy & I guess most the time he can control it. As he learned that I wouldn't freak out when he told me about stuff, he started to tell me more. He is crazy. No if's and or buts. I personally thought he stories were hilarious. I was not afraid of him even though the stories he told me would make most people walk to the other side of the street. I guess I understood his reasoning behind some of the stuff he did. Personally I wouldn't do any of it, but that's because I'm not crazy & he is. He does the stuff that we only think about doing in our crazy heat of the moment moments. I discovered that is the difference between sane people & crazy people. Most of the stuff we've thought about doing, but know better. Crazy people just don't care. I am a pretty good judge of character most the time & know he is really a sweet guy, he's just crazy. So my brother & I are debating for a couple of blocks whether or not to go back & get him. My bro calls M to see if she is home, but she's not so he leaves a message telling her that B might be having a psychotic episode. After two blocks my brother decides to chance it & we go back to look for B. We find him & pull over right by him & call out to him. B comes over & we inquire if he is okay. B says he's fine. He was driving & there is construction going on downtown & he hit the curb & popped his tire. My brother tells him "we saw you in the middle of the street yelling at the curb & talking to yourself & we thought you were having another psychotic episode". B starts laughing & says "no I'm not, but I was yelling at the curb because it popped my tire". So we are all laughing. I love this guy because he was in no way offended that we told him that we thought he was having a psychotic episode. So I ask him if he needs a ride or anything, but he has a friend coming out to pick him up. I ask him what he's doing downtown because last time I heard he was at his mom's up in Roseville. He said he just got off of work project. I asked him why he had work project & he told me "For making terrorist threats to some girl". I ask him if it was the same ex-girl friend he got arrested over last year for sitting outside her window at night with a mask & a knife & he said "No, different girl".... This guy rules... We laughed some more & then we went on our way. I just absolutely heart Crazy B...

No comments: