Friday, October 28, 2005

SIR, YES SIR!!!

Does anyone else other than Kiki & I think they are turning into dirty old ladies as we get older? Case in point, I saw an ad for the new movie "Jarhead" with Jake Gyllenhaal. I really like Jake. He's a cute & a great actor, but when I saw the ad for the movie, something stirred in my naughty bits. "Oh my" I thought to myself. Why do I have these utterly naughty thoughts going thru my head about sweet little Jake? Well, first of all, he looks so fricken hot it isn't funny. I called Kiki & told her that we HAVE to go & see this movie because Jake & many other young little hotties are running around in the desert with their shirts off in uniforms ripped as all shit doing war stuff.... Makes me feel like a dirty old lady, on the plus side, I have a new fantasy involving a long soldier girl named Gynagirl stuck out in the desert with her platoon of all hottie men because their truck breaking down. One thing leads to another & well you get my drift....

Oh, BTW I was so involved with my new yum yum fantasy that I forgot to ask if there was anyone else who wanted to go see this when it comes out. So far it's just Kiki & I....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If you said that you saw Michael Moore and your naughty bits got stirred, I would be worried.

Or if you said that a dude at the park who was walking a Great Dane came up to you and you could not stop staring at the Great Dane, I would be worried.

Don't worry, be normal! Dirty old women are perfectly normal. As a doctor, I have to tell you that such thoughts and feelings are COMPLETELY normal.

Go see the movie. Go watch Donnie Darko and Ray hit the sand.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't see any mp3s on your website, or did I miss it? Gotta hear something!

Count Mockula said...

Sorry man, the songs are actually on MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/thegynas

--The Bassist.

gynagirl said...

Puzzy, I have a thing for penises. I love when they are dressed up, though. Don't we all? ;)

David Tellez said...

Isnt Jarhead the one where Jake is a gay cowboy? Or is that another? Anyways, yeah, have fun masturbating to young men cuz I know when I'm in my 40s Ima be masturbating to them young 20 year old gals...ewww, wait, that sounds so gross...never mind..dont ask, dont tell!

Count Mockula said...

Tee hee, Gynagirl and I can do the gay cowboy dance! We learned it from a Madonna video!