Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tell me oh wise Oracle, will my butt always bring me joy?


Yesterday after I got off of work, I turned on my cell phone & I had a text message. I NEVER get text messages. My friends call me or email me at work all day. No need for texting, so I found it odd that someone "Hi Gynagirl" 'd me. It turned out to be a guy I haven't talked to in literally in over 2 years. We TM for a while just catching up. It would take me 20 minutes to write "FKN-A!!! Hw R U dng U fckng fggot. Hvnt tlkd 2 U in days" What is with no vowels, anyways? So after I was like "Man, I haven't talked to that guy in years..." Then it hit me... The Psychic/astrologist lady that Kiki sent me to for my birthday said that "A man from your past that you haven't heard from in a while will try to come back into your life in mid October". Then I got goose bumps & freaked out.... She was right. Spooky. There is something else she told me about concerning work is happening but I don't want to jinx it so I am not going to talk about it. Kiki told me this lady was spooky accurate, but I didn't think she would be that accurate to the day...

6 comments:

Count Mockula said...

That is a HORRIBLE picture. You and your unicrons.

gynagirl said...

I wanted something really "Mystical" for my experience... I really wanted a Pegasas Unicorn, but I like the hot 80's witchy woman... Makes me hear Steve Millers "Abracadabra" in my head...

monkeygirl said...

All I can think of when I see this is Stevie Nicks.

gynagirl said...

I had a crush on him a couple of years ago. We never really connected because of timing. Not really into him now. I did like just hanging out with him. He's funny. We'd always have fun. I am down for hanging out but no hot hot bang bang. I've already hit it & quit it.

Anonymous said...

I know your ass would bring me joy!

gynagirl said...

Aw, thanks sweetie, but you wouldn't be saying that after I've eaten some tofu. Speaking of, I had some last night & when I got home I as farting all night. I always end up farting on my cats which I find absolutly hilarious. I warn them, but the always like to sleep by my butt....