Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The only "matter" that matters...Fecal...

Not a whole lot happening in Gyna-land. Catching up from my surgery. What I have discovered is that my sense of smell is slowly coming back. The past couple of days I have noticed that I am able to smell my own poop finally. I seriously couldn't smell it for years unless it was especially foul. Now I am able to smell it all. I was at first shocked, disgusted & finally happy that I am able to gag at my bodily waste. That means the surgery was a success! On the down side, I have discovered that Papi Pequeno farts. He also has the worst smelling dookie in the world. He likes to save his stanky biscuits for when I am in the bathroom trying to get ready for work. I think he is happy that I can smell & is making sure my nose is working. My nose still feels like I have been repeatedly smacked in the head with a shovel. I went to get the splints removed last Friday & they pulled out two 1x2 inch plastic things from the inside of my nose. I didn't even think my nose had all that room in there. Pain & stank sum up my past couple of days....

4 comments:

David Tellez said...

Your happy you can smell poop? WOW...whatever floats your boat I guess...LOL!

gynagirl said...

Why yes, I am ecstatic to be able to smell my own feces. First, as anyone can tell you, I think dookie & farts are very funny. I am utterly fascinated with the whole digestion/excretion process. Now that I can smell it, I am elated! Second, I have not been able to smell let alone breathe in literally years. It's like being able to see after being blind. Well, probably not that extreme, but you get my gist....

Murph said...

Pain and stank sums up my entire struggle through life. That's as poetic as I get.

Anonymous said...

pull my finger

much love
evil betty