Monday, November 28, 2005

Cookie Monster Metal

A couple of things while I have time. Nothing too exciting happening in my life but work. This job is giving me heartburn even before I eat anything. Oh & another thing; I woke up with the hiccups. I've never woken up with the hiccups before. Very odd. Anyways some of the exciting/funny stuff I discovered this weekend is;
1. Another name for "Death Metal" is "Cookie Monster Metal". It is funny because if you've ever listened to death metal it DOES sound like the Cookie monster.

2. Two of my favorite artists are working together. Josh Homme (AYE Homme!) is working with Peaches on her new album. I believe if you threw in some dark chocolate, that would be a wet dream for me.

3. I bought the new QOTSA live cd/dvd & it is great. If you are a fan of the Queens, you'll love this combo. Plus Josh Homme is yummy. He also curses up a storm that (as you can ask Mensa) makes my panties drop....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"C" is for "cookie" - and "Cannibal Corpse"