Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oatmeal, it's the right thing to do if you are a gambler...


While I was talking to Drummergirl last night when I was waiting for the bus, I noticed that I saw about 5 old men that looked like Wilford Brimley that day. Why is it that all white old men with mustaches look either like Wilford Brimley or my personal favorite, Kenny Rogers? One of my favorite websites used to be www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com but they haven't updated it in almost a year. My favorite was "Satanic Kenny". While Wilford Brimley still looks like he could kick my ass if I didn't eat my oatmeal, it's Kenny I am worried about. I seriously adore Kenny. I have on vinyl & on CD his greatest hits. I ain't ashamed to say that I will occasionally rock out to the K-man & I'm not talking "Islands in the Stream" pussy shit, I am talking "Coward of the County". Just listen to the lyrics. It's about a guy who everone thinks is a pussy. Then the Gatlin brothers gang bang his girlfriend, Becky & he goes balistic. "Lady" is the ultimate get in your panties love song. "Ruby don't take your love to town" is about a vietnam vet who can't get it up so his wife goes to town looking for dick. And you guys thought Pantera was hardcore....

10 comments:

Count Mockula said...

One of my students the other day told me she listened to "all kind of music except country." I told her that I used to say that too, but as I got older, I changed my mind, and one of the songs I cited as worthwhile was "Ruby." I'm down -- that whole Cowboy party we had was a turning point.

Anonymous said...

And don't forget Kenny Rogers' empire of fried chicken franchises. Finger lickin' good ...

Anonymous said...

http://www.nathansfamous.com/rogers/

gynagirl said...

A travel book said that there was a Kenny Rogers Chicken resturant in Athens Greece, but it was closed when I went to find it. Kenny Rogers & the Acropolis, sights I wanted to see in Athens...

Anonymous said...

I like the slogan for Kenny Rogers' Roasters:

"It's the wood that makes it good"

Hey Beavis, he said "wood" ...

Count Mockula said...

By the way, have I mentioned that the new "pulled my gyna" thing on the comments is hideous. Oh, what a visual! Hey, do a Google image search for "prolapsed vagina."

gynagirl said...

I was thinking of "Pull my finger", but "Pull my gyna" sounded better... While I have talked about my farts on this blog, I have never talked of quiefs. I shall save that for a later date...

Count Mockula said...

I knew I'd find it if I turned off the "safesearch!"

http://66.54.153.89/CSUag.ASP?WCI=Select_View2&WCE=CD;9172;3124;68;;;;;;&WCU=7/12/20048:22:57%20PM;TT;5;4;1

Count Mockula said...

This is even worse. Google image search is GREAT! Look at your own risk.

http://barryhsu.com/Prolapsed%20hemorrhoids.JPG

Anonymous said...

Check your blood sugar, check it often.