Thursday, November 10, 2005

"No time for love, Dr. Jones"

I am really busy finishing up at my old job before I go to my new position on Monday, but I had to share an actual email I sent to a co-worker about a situation I was unable to discuss but know because I am now in management.... I think I am ready for management!


"Thank you... I wish I could help you in your inquiry, but I am unable to comply for reasons I must not divulge but hope you understand. It is nothing personal & if indeed you are a bit butt-hurt about it, I will do my leadworker duties & show you my boules in an attempt to distract you & your questioning mind. I believe that tactic works for most males."

ps. "Boules" are boobies....

4 comments:

Count Mockula said...

You. Rock.

Anonymous said...

Ha, you said, "go to my new position".

Anonymous said...

"but you dressed like Dolemite". Man, that is funny as hell.

gynagirl said...

Sorry Sweetie. we haven't printed up any new ones in a while. As soon as I get some, I will get one out to you!