Tuesday, November 29, 2005

If you like unicrons, you love my personal...

Every once in a while, I will get a email from some lonely guy looking for love. Why I had in the past succumbed to the online love search, I closed said account back in March. Didn't work. See the blog about Mr. MC Hammer pants. Anyways, there is my profile out there somewhere & I can't find it. Not bothered enough to hunt it down, but it will still catch me off guard. I got another one today from a 42 yr old man with kids who likes to "hike, bike, spend romatic evenings by the fire" ect. He also wants "someone to wake up with & share a pot of coffee". I am always very nice in replying but what I really want to do is send back my real profile as it would concern a future partner.... It goes a little something like this...

Gynagirl
interests: fecal matter, parasitic twins (dead or alive) retarded cats. Love the outdoors if it includes beer. Loves long walks on the beach if it includes beer. Fires are cool if you are trying to light a bowl with it. I want to wake up each and every morning with a dinker in my who-ha. No games, unless it involves beer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of an old joke:

Q: Why do cowboys always have shit in their moustaches?

A: "Lookin' for love in all the wrong places"

Thanks, I've got shows at 8 and 10 p.m.

gynagirl said...

Your old joke reminds me of one of my favorite old jokes...

"What do you call a black pirate?"

-um on second thought I think I should maybe keep this one to myself.

David Tellez said...

LMAO! OMG! You should totally send that back to him, along with some kind of coupon for beer...LOL...too funny! BTW, what is the punchline to that joke? I gotta know...

gynagirl said...

If you really want to know...

"what do you call a black pirate?"


"A Nig-ger"

Murph said...

Murph
Interests: Baseball, gold, laughing at other people's misfortune, masturbating, laughing at other people's misfortune while I masturbate. I like to open stuff at wal-mart, eat it, and then hide the empty package under piles of fruit. Technically I've never been in a serious, mutual relationship, but I do like Boyz II Men music. I want to wake up every morning and eat Reese's Puffs off of Bridget Moynahan's ass.