Monday, November 07, 2005

Seriously, the bitch looks like Michael Bolton...


This weekend, I worked & basically slept because I was & now am getting sick. Sunday there was a family emergency so I was worried on top of running a fever. I had ordered season 5 of "Sex in the Shitter" from Netflix. While I can admit watching atrocious movies & TV here, I am not so bold that I can go into Blockbuster & rent them in front of real people. So needless to say, I had like 5 hours of bad TV I was able to watch. What came of it was horrible fever induced nightmares on my couch of me being 36, dressed horribly, blowing UPS guys, being bitter & looking like Michael Bolton. I woke up from said nightmare & called Kiki almost in tears. She reassured me that I wouldn't look like Michael Bolton dressed in bad clothes when I turn 36. Which made me think....

Being a single girl now in her 30's with my biological clock ticking; is there a time when we lose hope in finding out what ever happened to Michael Bolton?

7 comments:

Murph said...

I'm not 100% on this, but I think I saw him pushing carts at my neighborhood grocery store. But it may have been Richard Marx.

gynagirl said...

Dude, I am ashamed to say that when I was 11 years old, I had a total crush on Richard Marx. I think it was his mullett.

David Tellez said...

OMG...Richard Marx? I think I have just lost all respect for you...well, I guess I shouldnt judge too harshly...I once had a crush on Annette Funicello...I know! I know! Damn my video tape of "Babes In Toyland"! I once even had a crush on the original Becky from the TV show Roseanne, but thats a whole 'nother story...

Zelda said...

They're selling MB's greatest hits or something like that at my local Bed Bath and Beyond.

And speaking of Sex in the Shitter, did you hear about
the Carolina Panthers cheerleaders who were arrested for fighting in a bar because they were having sex in the stalls and annoying the people who were waiting in line for the bathroom. It's an awesome story.

Murph said...

I deeply believe that those two cheerleaders had sex because I willed it to happen. Maybe if I imagine hard enough, I'll win the lottery or start shitting gold.

gynagirl said...

I've listened to Elton John while having sex, but if I had to listen to Michael Bolton, I think my labia would get sucked into my body.... (I am trying to think of something comparable to balls shriveling)...

If I was going to be a whore cheerleader & have sex in a bathroom, I'd like to top it off with a little bar room brawl...

Count Mockula said...

NP4J, I was kind of curious, too, although I didn't really believe it was a real photo, so I looked: it's from a website of all photoshopped pics.

Count Mockula