Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm Rick James, Bitch! & showering with two boys...

This morning I let my soul glow. With the moisture in the air, my new hair cut, my bangs & some gel, I now look like Rick James. I kinda like it. On a completely different note, my boys, Gary & Papi Pequeno, are completely & utterly cute. They have been following me every where because I really haven't been home that much. Both of my boys fetch. Papi Pequeno brings me his toys for me to throw. He likes to bring me toys when I am sleeping, in the shower or when I am sitting on the pot. There are toys in my bed when I wake up & he was dropping them in the shower when I was in there, but today he actually jumped into the shower with his toy & was waiting for me to throw it. Usually the boys will wait on the bathtub ledge in between the shower curtains while I am bathing, but Papi has taken it one step further. I would think the water would scare him, but it doesn't. Gary is getting older so he doesn't play as much as he used to but he still nurses in my armpit. He slobbered up a storm last night. I feel bad, but he wakes me up in the middle of the night slobbering & making kitty muffins in my pit so I have to kick him off the bed. Strange boys. Hopefully they will eventually chill out like my Billie girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexual chocolate!

gynagirl said...

Sexual Grexican Chocolate...

gynagirl said...

Oh, BTW Mensa, when are you going to bring me a surprise? You always bring Kiki stuff, but never me. You do know that if you need a date for a ghetto booty love show, I am yer gal, right? Don't make a girl beg...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got a surprise for you. I'm going to take you to a party, and it's here in my, uhm ...