Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh, what large cuff links you have...

Not a whole lot going on in my life right now. Just working late every day to get all my work done before I leave for my new job. As some of you know, I work for the government. When people or agencies don't pay their taxes, I file liens against them. Good times. I actually like my job. It's fun being paid to be a bitch. Well today I see that the California Republican Party is delinquent. Guess who will be the last lien I file on before I leave?!?!?! Oh, I went downstairs in my building this morning & saw the most delectable guy. He was cute, but what won me over was the fact that he was in a really nice suit. Usually I don't like dressed up men so much, but this guy had to be in his late 20's, cute as hell & sporting a nice suit & tie that he wasn't used to. Nothing hotter that a hot awkward guy in a nice suit... Yummy.. If I wasn't at the end of my break I would've grabbed him & dragged him in the bathroom & did some naughty things to him...

6 comments:

gynagirl said...

Giving someone my number would have taken me talking to him. I just wanted to grab him & ravish him without any talking. Pretty ones are often not very bright & that just ruins the mood... "Shhh, baby. Just lay there & look pretty"...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a suit ...

gynagirl said...

But Mensa, I haven't been taken to a concert... ;)

monkeygirl said...

okay I'm around the suit types all the time now what with law school and all, and some of them are both pretty and smart- weird its like defying the natural law.

sorry about nards by the way!

Count Mockula said...

I'm into the well-dressed man, (not that you'd know it, sorry Piggs), but suits scare me. They always look like, oh, I don't know . . . school administrators!

David Tellez said...

Oh I am so giving you the thumbs up to rape the awkward suit hottie in the copy room!