Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ode To The Pain In My Organs

Why oh why, my love
Must you come when
I will be gone?

Will my heart, uterus & ears
be able to forgive me?
Should I cancel?

A day before my birthday.
A day to rock.
You & Trent speaking to me.

Oh sing to me
you tall hot man of red.
Play for me & my organs three.

I just found out from my Mensa to Society pal that QOTSA are opening up for NIN on September 28th. Instead of just bitching about how I am planning to be in New York that week for my birthday, I thought I would take a different route inspired by something I read yesterday... Mockula will know what I am talking about. I thought I would be dramatic & artistic in my angst....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you this cheeseburger for a Thesaurus! C'mon! I'll suck your %$#@!

Count Mockula said...

Anonymous, huh? Are you still in touch with my old roommate, the one who wanted to "suck on [my] titty"?

That ruled, and yes, I do get it.

Anonymous said...

He was America's worst nightmare: Young, black, excellent with the Pythagorean Formula, and didn't give a fuck.

gynagirl said...

No, not that guy. I hate him too. He was in my car with my brother when he crashed it.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Bitch you are hot!

gynagirl said...

I always wondered if I was good "Bitch" material....