Thursday, June 02, 2005

Scrot-Meg

If you know me, then you know that I often come up with things in my head that make me laugh. Sometimes it'll last a day, week, month in some cases years... Well I was having coffee with the other Gynas on Monday & got a iced coffee & while I was equalizing it I saw a shaker that said "Nutmeg". I started giggling to myself because my brain automatically changed the simple "Nutmeg" shaker sign to "Scrot-meg" in my head. Tee hee hee. Now if you don't know already, "Scrot" is one of my favorite words ever. I think it is just hilarious. So I am laughing to myself when I arrive back at our Gyna table. The other Gynas inquire about my giggling & I tell them what popped into my head. They didn't find it as funny as I did. I think they were just laughing at me because I thought it was so hilarious. All that day & the next & next I couldn't stop thinking about how funny "Scrot-meg" is. I finally was able to share my idea with Kiki who thought it was funny, not as funny as I thought it was, but funny none the less. That was until we started singing songs about "Scrot". We were waiting at my Bro's house before the QOTSA show & he was listening to "The Bends" by Radiohead. I think we changed the lyrics to "Scrotys got the bends". Kiki & I have a gift for changing song lyrics into stupid things. We've sung songs about "Smegma" & all songs "Cootie". We even have people singing Cootie songs who've never met the cat. This made us laugh even harder then we came up with "Scrot-me Scrot-me...SCROT....SCROT...." to Billy Squires "Stroke me". This was the cherry on the Scrot cake.

2 comments:

monkeygirl said...

Dude...you need to write this stuff down. We should create a special newsletter just for you that we can email out to the larger population.

Now all I can think is... scrot me scrot me...scrot! scrot!

gynagirl said...

You are more than welcome to share my blog address with anyone you see fit to. The more the merrier. I am all about the funny stuff. I am leaving out all the girly sad jr high journal stuff from now on.