Thursday, June 30, 2005

Random Thoughts, Justin Timberlake & Pickles...

Nothing to exciting happening today, but I thought I'd try to write something anyways... I've been listening to JT all day & have I said lately how much I truly dig Justin Timberlake? Really, this album has great songs. At first I would obsess over trying to see the video & then I couldn't wait anymore & had to go on the outskirts of sac to buy the album. I was ashamed of my fascination of Justin. After I heard the CD, I came out to my friends & family. I loved Justin Timberlake & I am not ashamed anymore. I always am reminded of one fun summer evening when I ended up topless in the back of my car with Inca with Drummergirl driving & PBD in the front seat. Justin was able to get Inca & I topless by the end of the song....PS. This happened way before the Janet fiasco.

I always thought that if I had a sex saftey word, that I would have "Pickle" be my safety word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine was "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches". :) -drummergirl