Monday, June 06, 2005

Papi Pequeno & Baby Dook

I am still exhausted from this weekend. All day Saturday I had Beast-tos. He is all about crawling everywhere & climbing what ever he can. While I had the little beast, I found a kitten on the stairs of my apartment. He has to be maybe a month old. He was dirty, scared & hungry. I took him in. He is a little orange bundle of purr. His name while I have him is "Papi Pequeno". I am trying to find him a home. I really can't have another cat, but I can't take him to the pound. So if anyone out there wants a cute little kitty, PLEASE let me know. So I had a little kitten running around & a baby. Man, I am tired still. I also was checking Beast-tos's diaper & ended up sticking my finger in his poo. Something came out with it that wasn't fully digested. I was gagging & then the little guy doesn't like to get his diaper changed so he escaped & ended up straddling my leg leaving a skid mark on my leg. Good times....

2 comments:

monkeygirl said...

Thanks for the link to RAIN if I could adopt all animals I would! I think I found one...or two...muahhh.

Count Mockula said...

Oh, when I used to babysit my cousin all the time, there was plenty that didn't digest fully. Just wait 'til he's on finger foods. Raisins actually kind of re-hydrate.