Saturday, June 11, 2005

Why yes, Mr Homme, my wood does need chopping...

I've been here at work on a Saturday morning since 6 am. I am bored & amped on 3 cups of coffee. My mind wanders during times like these. I've been looking up hot pictures of my new boyfriend online. I have also been smelling my armpits. Let me explain. In the winter I can use girly deodorant because I don't sweat too much, but in the summer I have to switch to boy deodorant. I am half Mexican & half Greek & all stank if I don't have a heavy duty deodorant, so I am wearing some boy stuff. I am not used to it so I can get a wiff of it anytime I move around. Then I think to myself that it smells good so I sniff it some more. Then I think "yummy, it smells like a boy", & then I go off into dream land where Josh Homme is chopping wood with no shirt on....

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

You crack me up -- I know what my sweetie would say: "Mitchum, so effective you can skip a day!."