Friday, June 10, 2005

Unbearable suckiness of Being....

Man, this last week has been the worst week. Really not for me first hand, but for a lot of people I know. First of all, my great uncle passed away. So I've been worried about my Grandma. I can't even imagine my brother passing away. Then kiki calls me & tells me that her ex's sister, zilla's auntie, was in a horrible accident & lost both her legs. She's a 25 single mom with a young daughter, who thank god, wasn't in the car with her. Then I lost it. Poor thing. Then my dad comes in & tells me that they have to be out of the house by Friday so I know that he put the dog to sleep without telling me. I told them that I wanted to be there when they put Beaker to sleep. She was really old, but still a very good dog. Then more drama happened that I can't really go into. Man, I am emotionally exhausted. Kundera had it right.... Even the dog died....

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

Hear hear on the drama. I'm not even ready to talk about it yet. Sorry, babe. I'll tell you in person on Sunday.