Monday, June 13, 2005

Stupid Organs, Heath Ledger & Nipples

I think my Gallbladder is acting up again. I was up most of last night with pain. I soooo can't take any time off from work for surgery. I think the potato salad did it. Stupid organ. I guess I have to stick to a no fat diet until I can pass the stupid stones on my own. On the bright side, I can stand to loose 100 lbs :)

Oh yeah, I just remembered I had a naughty dream last night about Heath Ledger. I don't even think I have ever seen a movie with this guy in it. I don't know why I dreamed of him. He's not even my type, well something of his was my type.... God I gotta get laid....

I was at a family function yesterday when my little cousin comes up to me & pulls down her shirt to show me that she got her nipples pierced. I told her how I passed out from the pain & that I took them out after a year because they never healed. I also was able to introduce her to Dr. Bromers. Good bonding until I realize that she was still in elementary school when I got mine done. Man I am getting old....

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

No! Which cousin? D------a?

gynagirl said...

Danielle.