Saturday, June 25, 2005

Thoughts About Dookie, Bowties & Cabbits....

Here I am at work early Saturday morning & my mind is starting to wonder. My co-worker, Evil Betty, was telling me about a dream he had the night before about him being stuck in the girls bathroom pooping in front of all of his co-workers. Then I started to think about my co-workers pooping. I've already thought about Evil Betty dooking. It was a drunken' night out with the co-workers & I asked everyone what color bowtie could they see Evil Betty wearing while he was growing a tail.... Yes I know I am weird... But just think about anyone you know; co-workers, family, friends, movie stars, leaders of the world, anyone. Now think about them naked, pooping on a toilet wearing a bowtie. Now what color & pattern is the bowtie. Funny stuff, stupid , but funny. Then I started to think about everything in the world that can poop, pooping. Everything looks stupid going caca, except fish. They don't look stupid pooping. Think about people, cats, dogs, horses, monkeys, anything... All stupid pooping.... It's not just that they look stupid pooping, you feel uncomfortable accidentally seeing them poop. It's odd. Why should I feel embarrassed when I see my cat pinch a loaf? They always have to be in the potty when I go. They don't seem embarrassed when I am sitting there reading for a while?

Enough about poop. Now I was surfing the web yesterday & I ended up watching a little video of a cat & a rabbit. The rabbit ends up trying to hump the cat. Funny stuff. Then I thought about Kiki & Inca swearing a couple of years ago that there were animals that were half cat & half bunny, cabbits. Kiki's boyfriend & I agreed that this is impossible, but they both swore up & down that their grandparents who had farms had seen this phenomenon. I told them that it was impossible for two different species to breed. I looked up on the internet & found that there is this breed of cat that has a bunny tail & funny back legs that they probably thought were cabbits. Then I showed them countless articles on the urban legend of the cabbit. They were crushed. Sorry girls...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandparents used to live on a farm, and one day I saw their dog humping some of the sheep. So if you see some dog-sheep wandering around the outbacks of San Joaquin County, you know what's up. They'll probably make sounds like "Baaaaah-aaark."