Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Perplexing & Papi Muy Frio....

I was sitting outside on my lunch break when a guy walking by asks me "How are you doing?"
I say "Good. And you?"
He says "Don't ask."

Then he walks on. I thought I was weird....

Oh yeah, this morning I was freaking out thinking that I closed Papi Pequeno inside the refrigerator. He likes to sneak in there when I open it up. This morning I grabed my lunch & ran for the bus, but when I was actually sitting on the bus, I started to think about how I didn't see him when I left the house. I saw Billie & Gary, but no Papi. I freaked out & woke up my brother who had to come down to my work to get my house key to make sure I didn't lock Papi in the frig by accident. He wasn't in the frig, thank gawd. I still feel stupid, though....

No comments: