Thursday, June 02, 2005

QOTSA, menstruation & the "Whoo" Guy...

The Queens of the Stone Age show was rocking! They rocked so hard, the next morning I started my period a couple of days early. I am not sure if it was the rocking music or the fact that Josh Homme is so hot that I started menstruating early. Even Kiki thought he was hot & he's not her type. He just looks like the kind of guy who would pull my finger if asked, laugh about it, then fuck my brains out after. Ahh... The show was packed. We had to line up around the block to get in. While in line we saw a person we went to high school with, his name rhymes with "Fag". Everytime I see "Fag", I fall into uncontrollable fits of laughter because of his hair. He has the worst "hip/rock & roll" hair I've ever seen. Plus knowing what a butt rocker in highschool this guy was makes it even funnier. My brother ended up talking to him at the show & unfortunately made me come over & talk with him too. I could barely contain myself. The music was so dope that there was a guy who I will describe as the "Whoo!" guy. He was air guitaring & drumming along with the music. He would headbang at the same time & lift his arms into the air to flash the universal sign of rock & yell "Whoo!!!!". This guy didn't give a fuck. He was rocking. I wish I was jacked up enough to do the same. I would have loved to jump around, air guitar & drum, & dance like I do when I listen to the music & not give a fuck about who see's me. That guy ruled! I saw a couple of guys air drumming a couple of times when they thought no one was looking. The show was that good! I can't wait to see them again. They did play my favorite songs, well all their songs are my favorites, but my favorite favorites were played. Plus did I mention how fucking hot Josh Homme is?

1 comment:

monkeygirl said...

I can't believe you managed to use the word "dope" and it wasn't ironic.