Thursday, March 03, 2005

All I had was cereal, I swear...

This is my first Blog.... I am soo excited. The rest of the Gyna girls have one & we can keep tabs on each other daily with this nifty invention.. I guess I should start with my dream last night. I have a feeling most of these will consist of dreams.

The dream starts at my old High School, but it is my college in my dream. I remember that the campus had a new deli & I thought, "lucky bastards. We had to bring our own gourmet sandwiches back in my day"; so any ways I try to find my locker because I have a huge bags of books presumably for my classes which I can't remember where they are. I also find out that I can't remember where my locker is. So I go to the first class which I do remember is "Statistics in American Culture". Not really sure if that exists in the real world, but I am there. The teacher is a real asshole. He comes up to me & throws a paper I wrote on the desk with a big fat "F" on it & says "you should just give up & drop this class". I've never gotten a "F" in my life, but I am freaking out non the less. I stand up & tell him that he is only lecturing & not teaching & that he sucks & instead of being mean, he should try helping me & then I walk out of the classroom, but about 20 other students follow me because they hate him too.
From there I bump into a girl I used to be best friends with in high school until she found Jesus & asked her where I could find my other classes because I forgot where they were. She said she didn't know, but she introduces me to some guy she is walking with & we meet & I can totally tell he's wayyy into me. Then I decide to go home. I walk out to the parking lot which is like 10x bigger than the parking lot at my old high school & I can't find my car. It's not even the car I have now, it's my old Disco Blue 82 Honda Accord Hatchback I had in highschool. While I am looking, these 2 guys jump me & are trying to rape me. I get away from them some how & run to MMs moms house which is a big 4 story brownstone in my dream & hang out with her daughter in her room playing with toys. Then the same guy I met before comes in & some how he lives there too & we start talking. I can tell he really likes me. He asks me if I want to go on a trip to Aruba in May. I tell that is very nice, but I am going on a trip to New York then. He gets sad, so I tell him we should go out sometime. He seems like a nice enough guy. Some how the dream fast forwards & we are now dating. His mother hates me. She keeps calling me "the new one" & calling his ex-girlfriend his "fiance". In my dream, his last girlfriend was a real bitch who just used him for his money. Oh, he is also in the Army which I at first was weary of because of Pretty but Dumb (who will now be referred to as "PBD") was in the Army. So I tell off his mother. Then I pass out end up in the hospital & all I am concerned about is if he has my purse or not. Then I realize that I am not as into him as he is into me & decide to break it off. Then I wake up.

No comments: