Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I Will Not Eat Cat Food When I Am Old!

I am nervous about seeing my papou tonight for my mom's birthday. I know he's going to freak out about my tattoo. Oh well. I'm almost 30 years old & still afraid of my papou! But on the bright side, I got some pension info from work & between my pension & my deferred comp I have close to $20,000 saved up for my retirement! I'm not even thirty yet! That rocks. I keep on raising my deferred comp & it kinda hurts not getting the money when I get paid, but now that I can see a huge wad of it just gaining interest, I feel much better. If I play my cards right, I can retire at 50! I only have to do 25 years with the county before I can get all my pension. I started here at 25. Then I can buy myself a pool boy & sit back & drink martinis by the pool....

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

That's rad! You're totally on the right path with the deferred comp. By the way, tell your mom happy birthday, and enjoy your drink-a-thon tomorrow! Can't wait to see you Friday for the Ring 2.