Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Ex Factor

Had a dream about one of my ex's that I haven't thought about in a while. He really broke my heart years ago. It was a nice dream. Smart but asshole (SBA). Woke up not feeling all sad, but happy. Even though things between us ended badly, we did have some really good times. Now I know that I'll eventually feel the same way about PBD as I do SBA. That makes me feel much better. Had one guy email me. Emailed him back. Not really interested because it looks like we don't have a whole lot in common, but I emailed him back anyways. It takes guts & I don't want to be bitchy about it. I scrolled through a bunch of profiles & shot out about 5 "hello"'s because my horoscope told me to be more outgoing & that it'll pay off, so I did. Kinda scary, but fun anyways.

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

Good for you. The only way to meet people is to reach out and make contact. And in response to a post from the other day, I don't think it's pathetic at all . . . remember, I did an ad, too.