Wednesday, March 30, 2005

We Aren't the Nut, We're the Shell....

Man, I watched I heart Huckabees last night & now my head hurts. I've contemplated my existence & came up with this.... We are here to propagate the species. The meaning of Life is actually Life!!! Our DNA & Genes are the core or nut of our shell. We are just a carrier & the by product of the genes. I am the shell. My DNA is the nut, the important part that needs to grow stronger & live on even after I die. When my body is dead & used up, my energy & legacy will live on in my children & their children & so on. So we never really die, just change form. Almost like reincarnation but on a scientific level. I am myself plus all my ancestors. My child or children will be even more perfect than I am (I don't mean that in a ego way, just that I have all my limbs & not retarded), as long as my egg is fertilized by a strong male. Look all around us. We are constantly bombarded with images that are supposed to attract us. All about propagation. We are the dominate species because of our brain. Some where along the line our brains started to get bigger so we thought more which made us live longer, make more babies & live healthier. The human species is living much longer as it goes from generation to generation. Why? Technology. Technology created & thought up from Man. In order to insure that our offspring live longer & healthier & make more offspring. We are nothing but the shell, man....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I couldn't even finish watching that movie. I really wanted to find out what their take on the meaning of life was but, I just could not do it.
That's so deep, and right on, man....