Friday, March 11, 2005

My Gary-amour...

My little boy isn't a kitten anymore :( He actually slept with me last night & I had to kick him out at 4am. Usually he isn't allowed in the bedroom because he wants to play his kitten games when Mommy is asleep. Last night he cuddled & nursed on me & went right to sleep. Well he doesn't nurse like he did when I first got him, now he makes kitty muffins & slobbers on me, usually my armpit for some reason. He's even too big for his punk-rock pirate collar. My little man-kitten.... Sniff sniff.. It seems like Billie buttons has always been a bitchy lady cat. Oh well.
Speaking of animals, I saw little Nards (my mouse) the other night & man is that little guy fat & oh my gawd, his balls are huge!!! My little Nardsly.. I think I have an animal problem.

No comments: