Friday, March 04, 2005

The Amazing Vomita

Do you ever wish you had a superpower? What would you wish you could do? I either want to slap people over the phone or be able to projectile vomit at any time. Just think, some one is making you angry & you can say "You're making me angry.... You don't want me to get angry", & if they proceed to piss you off, you can projectile vomit in their face. That would be awesome.
In my line of work, I am on the phone with many angry people all day long. I would love to be able to slap someone over the phone. That would rock. "Meow Meow, I don't wanna pay.... I can't afford to pay my boat bill... You're taking food from my children's mouth... Meow Meow" I may be heartless, but usually the boats are over $50,000 & if you can't feed your kids, maybe sell the damn thing if you can't afford it. It's a luxury tax, duh... SLAP!!!! Oh yeah, that would rock so hard.....

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

Yeah, except I hate vomiting, so it would have to be vomiting without the nausea, the heaving, and the nasty-mouth.

Yeah, I love people's priorities sometimes. Did I tell you about the parent who called up one of the other teachers at my school to throw a hissyfit about her son owing a quarter? "Meow meow I'm a single mother and a quarter's not easy to come by . . ." but then later "and those shoes cost $170 dollars!" The shoes in question, by the way, were the 13 year-old's. I have never owned a pair of shoes that expensive in my life.