Monday, March 28, 2005

You want an apple pie?

My dad told me this weekend that he & the stepmom are planning to retire soon & they are going to get rid of everything, buy a motor home & travel the country looking for land to buy & build on. WHAT?!?!?! I do like the fact that I might be able to score the 4 poster bed & Leather Sectional, but at what cost? I don't want them to move to another state. Inca's parents are planning the same thing. What is with the baby boomers? They can't move away, that's against the rules....

Had quite the eventful weekend. Can't wait to go home tonight & clean my apartment & play with the Gar Bear. Didn't seem like I did much, but I wasn't home at all. I just want to chill.

Went to the ghetto mart yesterday for a beverage & smokes & there was a "special" person who kept asking me if I wanted an apple pie. I really didn't want his apple pie.

Had fun with MM & her family on Saturday. The kids are getting so big!

Easter was fun but cut short because the little butt boy was cutting his first tooth so Sis in law & I had to get home. He is getting so big!

One 41 yr old guy emailed me on the personal. I feel bad, but I specifically said age 27-35. I am going to be nice, but I feel bad because he wrote me this big ole long email about himself & his 14 yr old daughter....

Well, I have a ton of work to do today.....

No comments: